Arrogant Sage (& Matthew Moran) is seeking a booking assistant/band assistant.
Please read entire ad/page before responding.
This is a paid position: $15/20 per hour, part-time. The work can be performed from home.
If you are interested in this project, use the contact information at the bottom of the page.
About Matthew Moran & Arrogant Sage
Matthew Moran is the songwriter and the founder of Arrogant Sage (formerly the Matt Moran Band). The booking assistant would be helping book both band gigs (for Arrogant Sage) and solo (acoustic) gigs. The music is a rock & roll and contemporary country. We call it, “Modern Americana”.
- Working with our venue list to contact venues and book performances
- Research and add to venue list – per specific guidelines
- Create & manage Facebook events
- Update website (calendars) with information about performances
- Update and send emails to mailing list and help build contact list
- Help write and distribute PR or seek publicity outlets
- Coordinate schedule(s) and work with other acts we may perform with
- Create/update graphics for the web
- Create posters (send to printer) based on promo budget for shows
- Other tasks associated with booking, press, and materials
Skills (needed or to develop):
- Good communication skills (spoken/written)
- WordPress website updates
- Google Drive (Gmail, Documents, Calendars)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, Powerpoint)
- Basic graphic development
- Facebook (events and professional page updates)
- Facebook ads (creation and management)
- A creative mind
- Ability to work independently with guidelines but also able to identify and cultivate opportunity
We have templates for a booking letter, a venue sheet and sources, and a strategy for the types of gigs we are looking to play. We are also seeking an independent thinker who can provide their own spin and ownership in this role over time.
If you are interested, please contact us at:
info@ArrogantSageMusic.com or use the form below.
Please include what interest you about the role, any relevant experience, and the best time and method to contact you.